Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Seven Year Pen Challenge


The other night I was leaving Indigo with a friend, and I stumbled across this pen. You see, I can't walk into Staples to get a photocopy without buying a pack of pens. I can't go into Shoppers Drug Mart to buy shampoo without stocking up on Crayola. If they had highlighters at the gas station, I would probably have fifteen versions of that electrifying yellow that you never see in my work because it doesn't scan well. I hastily made the purchase.

It also gave me an excuse to buy one of the best special edition Moleskines I've seen. After declaring that I would take a break from buying Moleskines... I bought a Moleskine. Oops.

This afternoon, The Seven Year Pen Challenge begins.

How quickly can a Kayla use up a pen designed to write 1.7 meters a day for 7 years? Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment